Tuesday 7 July 2009

More packing...

Rucksack has been packed 4 times. I've emptied it, stared at the contents on the bed, removed two things at a time and then repacked it all. I'm sure there's a better way. I've already decided that I'll be posting back the guidebooks when I'm done as I have 3 for the trip round and they're too heavy! Tried to take some cheap clothes too so I can get rid of them if I don't need/they get ruined by weird washing powders/I get bored of them etc...

Thanks to Clare and Matt for taking care of the Mazda. I shall miss her but she'll be replaced by a bicycle in Beijing so I'll be whizzing around still. And thanks for all the last minute texts and FB messages :o)

Right...off to pick up my currency en route to the lovely Heathrow. Luckily I'm not going from terminal 5 today. There is a god.

See you on the other side...xxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday for yesterday! Hope you celebrated in style. Ben x

    ReplyDelete